Finian McGrath is acknowledged by friends, colleagues, enemies, and the media alike as being a man of integrity.
Voting allows you the opportunity to mould the government. As an independent Finian will work within the committees and the house of the Oireachtas to formulate policies and highlight his constituence issues.
Six Good Reasons For An Independent Voice In The Dail
- Finian is only answerable to you the citizen and taxpayer. He is not accountable to any political party or vested interests.
- He believes in honest politics. Standards have got to be maintained in all areas of public life.
- Independent T.Ds are a credible alternative to political party neglect.
- Finian came up through the voluntary and community sector. He worked as a voluntary fulltime worker with the Simon Community, a former soup runner for the homeless, Board member of the Northside Centre for the unemployed in Coolock and is a former chairperson of the Dublin branch of Downs Syndrome Ireland. Active Citizenship at it's best.
- The Irish times described "Finian McGrath is a strong contender for the best of the Independents. He is a person of integrity and is a most committed worker"
- If elected he could hold the balance of power and the elderly, sick, disabled, housing crime, Dublin Bay and working people will come first on his political agenda.